Thursday, May 10, 2012

First post

        Hello there. My name's Orion Shine. I guess I'll start off this mess of an idea by talking a tad bit about myself. I was born and grew up in Canterlot, and at a young age found an affinity for Astronomy. (The best science there is! Take that Biology!) After discovering a new star in the sky, the Princess gave me a free ride through school. I graduated last year, not exactly not of my class but that isn't what counts! What counts is that I graduated! Ahem. She then gave me the assignment of running the newly built observitory on the outskirts of Ponyville. (The sky is much clearer out her, making it much better for stargazing.) It's been about a month since I've moved in, and I've already made...okay, I might have made one friend. Thanks to a certain, how should I say, hyper pony, I know most people in town now. (It took the better part of three days to clean up after that party though.) About a week ago somepony else moved into town, and I briefly saw her at her party. She was very, uh, nice. Yes. Anyway, that about raps up the story of my sad little life. I'm only writing this blog because it helps to vent out my feelings, even if nopony will actually read this but me.

No comments:

Post a Comment