Thursday, May 17, 2012

Indeedy

      Hey everypony. Sorry for not updating for a couple days, but I've been busy with work. I thought I had discovered a new star, but it turned out to be something reflecting off a pegasus sleeping on a high altitude cloud. Silly me. Anyway, I was waking myself up today (Took a while, two all-nighters in a row), turned on my computer, started checking my favorite sites, and then WHAM! Slim comes busting through the door to my observatory (Look, I spelled it right for once!), slams it shut, then just sat there. It scared the becelestia outta me. I jumped away from my desk, hid under it, then noticed the pony wasn't very threatening. In fact, Slim was paler than usual, breathing really heavy, and his mane was standing on end. I walked over to check on him, and he told me everything that happened on the way over. I sat listening hard, then when he was done I asked if he was hungry. His groaning stomach responded for him, then I went to my tiny kitchen and made some boiled noodles with butter. (Yeah, not much of a cook.) We talked a bit afterwards, just random chitchat really, then I made his cot and came over here to post this. Post tomorrow.

     Huh. That's odd. I swore I hit post like seven hours ago...Goodnight everypony!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ḽ̬̠̲̖̘̞̏ͮ̂ͤ͆͆̏͘͡ĩ̵̞̠͍̰͉͉͙̣ͫt̴̙͎̠̫̟̩͍̄̔ṫ̴̵̝̟͎̻̙ͮ̊̈́͡l̛̜͕ͫͫ͜e͔̰̪̬͕̱̲͎͌̉̏͊̃̀̓͜͡ ̶̯̬̰͓̳͕̮̹̩̄̊͛̽̋ͭ́͐ͥf̶̸̭̯̱̗̖̬̬̩̞̊̓ͩ͞o̡̢̺̜ͧͦ̀ͤͮͅa̵̷͍̹͙̱̳̝̱̲̓̊ͭͬ̋ͮ̆͊ͯl̵̥̲͛̿ͨ̇̑͞ ̧̪̝̊̈́̇ ̲̤̰̘̬̩ͯͬ̊͆͗̚ͅt̡̪͇̬̯̖͚͈ͪ̋̌̈ͤͫh̩̱̬̏ͩ͜͝i͐̈́҉̜̭͓̬̦͎̯̯̪͟n̎͐͐͌͗҉̸̯̖̤̺̳͕͍͉͈k̃ͩͭ̊ͮ̂̊ͣͭ͏̺̻̯s͆̉ͦͯ҉̦̰̻̤͘ ̨̠̺̓̍̑ͫ̊ͦ͑͆͡h̡̫͕̘ͧ̃̊ͅȅ̷̡̳͔̘ͧ̈̄̍̂͡ ͍̝͎̫̖̜̓ͨ̓͐̋̑̂ͭ̌c̨̨̼͔͍̱̪̞̚a̡̙̜̻͕̮̔́ͅn̝͉̥͙̰̔̓ͧͬ͋̋̀̾͝ ̙͉̻̭̑h̩͍̒̒ͦͩ̍́͟͞͞i͈̪̗̙̹̿̄͌ͫͅḋ͙̠͉̝̒̑ͫ̕͞e̝̞̯̙͎̣̱̹̓ͭ̑̀ͣͭ̃͗͘?̢̣̟͉̮̹͉̟̜͉ͯ

    ReplyDelete